We promote books with queer content, from queer romance to queer speculative fiction, as well as mainstream speculative fiction books. For information about the packages we offer, click here.
Blog Tour Date Availability:
–December and beyond*
*Please contact [email protected] for specific date availability. We only book a select number of tours each week so we can service them properly.
Before Signing Up
We want your tour to be a success, and one of the most important factors is having all of your materials ready on time. Blog schedules fill up quickly, and once we book your tour, it’s important to get bloggers the materials early enough to have your posts set up on time. So here are a few quick guidelines before you proceed:
- Please check our blog tour date availability above: Drop us an email to confirm your desired tour date ([email protected]).
- Have these ready before signing up for a tour:
- Word count
- Non-Exclusive 1000 Word Excerpt
- Author Bio
- Author links
- Contest prize
- Have these ready two weeks before start date: We’d love to have all your graphics, links and ARC’s on day one too, but if not, please have these additional materials ready by two weeks before your start date:
- Buy links (you can create a universal link if you won’t have buy links by this time)
- Author photo or logo/avatar
- Unique posts
- ARCs (can come later if necessary, but if the’re too late, you risk missing planned review posting dates).
If any of this will be a problem, or if you suspect you will have trouble meeting your planned tour start date, you can contact us before signing up for the tour at [email protected] and he can help you choose the best date for your tour.
Ready to Go?
If you’re ready to give it a try, use the form below to sign up. For the 3 day release blast or 14 day tour, we will ask you to provide unique content for each tour stop (blog post, interview, excerpt, etc) that requests it – this is usually about 50% of the stops. We will send you both a list of interview questions and post ideas to help you put together this material.
Once we receive your form and payment, we’ll contact you shortly with the link where you will submit all your book info. This should be done as soon and completely as possible. If you have questions, please use our contact form here, or email [email protected].
Note: You will be billed by “Mongoose Author Services.”
NOTE: AFTER SUBMITTING THIS FORM, WAIT
FOR A SECOND TO BE TRANSFERRED TO PAYPAL